Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Release Suggestions

:: Music :: News

Go down

Upcoming Release Suggestions Empty Upcoming Release Suggestions

Post by Zane Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:51 am

As you may have noticed, you are unable to post new topics in this forum. This is to keep everything looking clean and consistent. If you would like for a new album that has yet to be released to be given a topic in this forum (as well as a spot on the calendar), you can reply to this topic with information on the said album. The information that you supply should be given in the form below or else I will most likely not bother adding it.

Code:
[img][/img]

Band/Artist:
Album:
Genre:
Release Date:

Tracklist:

etc.

In case you were wondering, the image tags are for the album art, which should be 200x200 pixels in size. Also, while I would prefer it that you post your information exactly as the form above specifies, I may still make a new topic out of your given information even if there are a few mistakes (such as not including numbers on the tracklist, not including a genre, etc). Note that I may still edit the information even if it is given correctly. For an ideal example of how to present your information, simply look to any of the other topics in this forum.
Zane
Zane
Admin
Admin

https://audioloft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down